Support via Support Tickets or Live Chat
Support is available via live chat and support tickets.
The preferred way of support is through our support tickets, please provide following information:
- Select the correct category
- Installed and/or purchased product version
- Detailed description
- One question per ticket
When you are using our Live Chat, please have following information ready:
- Order / License Number
- Installed version
Please note: on busy times or complicated questions we might ask you to open a support ticket so we have more time to investigate your case.
Here’s what we assist you with during the support period:
- We only support the latest version of our software.
- Explaining how to configure the default software features.
- Answering general questions on how to set up our software.
- Solving problems that occurred because of wrong configurations.
- Advising on the software architecture.
- Exploring questions concerning the default software workflow.
- Consultations on our software functionality.
- Assistance in configuring your Live Chat 3, Cloud Chat 3, Helpdesk 3 and Cloud Desk 3 installation.
- Resolving issues occurring during the software operation or issues that arise with functionality if they are not the result of your code changes.
Here’s what we DO NOT assist you with during the support period:
- We do not support old releases, update first and check if the issue still exists.
- Exploring the issues caused by the server configuration and / or code modification.
- Help in custom modifications.
- Upgrading your software and resolving issues that arose during the upgrading.
- Modifying the default software functionality.
- Install the software for you.
We guarantee to correct all bugs found in the original source code absolutely for free as long as we maintain the software. All licenses come with a lifetime access to updates we advice you to always update your installation to the latest version available as soon as possible.
Support language is generally in English